2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior
Port Jervis-area shoppers will enjoy the efficient and well-priced Mazda CX-30 to take on their everyday commute and weekend adventures. But what makes this subcompact SUV stand out is the interior. When you explore the Mazda CX-30 dimensions, you’ll see this top-rated vehicle offers plenty of interior space to comfortably seat up to five passengers without sacrificing your cargo area. Let’s not forget the plethora of standard features that keep you connected and protected while out on the roads. Learn more about the latest Mazda CX-30 interior, then explore our virtual inventory to find the model that’s best suited for your driving needs.
What Are the 2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior Features?
While there’s only one main configuration with the new Mazda CX-30, there are several package options to choose from. This vehicle was built with ergonomics and comfort in mind. Each entry-level model comes equipped with lots of standard features. So, what’s included with the interior packages? Find out below:
- MAZDA CX-30 2.5: An 8-speaker sound system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics mated to a central 8.8-inch infotainment system with Bluetooth® streaming, power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry, push-button start, steering wheel mounted audio, air conditioning, Black cloth seating surfaces, 60/40 split-folding rear seatback
- MAZDA CX-30 Select Package: Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration, Black or Greige leatherette-trimmed sport seats, Dual-zone automatic climate control, rear-seat air conditioning vents, rear center armrest with cupholders, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector bezel
- MAZDA CX-30 Preferred Package: Heated front seats, Black or Greige leatherette seating surfaces, overhead console storage, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and memory settings, Bose® premium 12-speaker sound system
- MAZDA CX-30 Premium Package: Interior paddle shifters, genuine leather-trimmed sport seats in White or Black, windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display
2021 MAZDA CX-30 Technology & Infotainment
The standard Mazda Connect™ infotainment system with the available Mazda Connected Services mated to an easy-to-read 8.8-inch central display keeps you on top of your favorite apps and music. Additional interior technologies include:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Voice command capability
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free technology
2021 MAZDA CX-30 Dimensions
The new Mazda CX-30 may be a subcompact SUV, but you have plenty of space for your passengers to comfortably enjoy the drives through Goshen without having to sacrifice cargo space, which is 45.2 cubic feet. Head out on family vacation without having to leave anything behind! Let’s explore the interior dimensions below:
- EPA passenger volume: 94.1 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 2nd row: 20.2 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd rows): 38.1/38.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd rows): 55.6/53.6 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd rows): 54.6/53.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd rows): TBD/36.3 inches
Explore the MAZDA CX-30 Interior Cabin in Middletown!
When you’re ready to trade in your vehicle and enhance your Warwick drives, give us a call! Our team is here to work with you to help you find the new Mazda CX-30 that’s best suited for your driving needs and budget. Be sure to explore our current specials and get pre-approved for financing right at home.
More from Compass Mazda
Port Jervis drivers often ask, “Is the Mazda3 front-wheel drive?” This depends on which trim level you choose. The 2022 Mazda3 sedan and hatchback include FWD as a standard, with AWD in upper configurations. With the Mazda SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, you may not need it. Learn more about this exciting advanced technology with the team at…
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 is a spacious SUV that’s great for your growing family and Port Jervis drives. Learn all about the new Mazda CX-50 cargo space, dimensions, features, and more with this guide from Compass Mazda. Then, explore our inventory to find the model that’s best suited for your driving needs. Our team is standing…
The Mazda3 is known for its unique design, strong handling, and tech-packed interior cabin. What about the 2022 Mazda3 gas mileage? Learn how the Mazda gas mileage compares in both sedan and hatchback models. Then, start your shopping by exploring our virtual inventory to find the new Mazda3 sedan or hatchback that’s best suited…