How to reset the maintenance light on a 2019 Mazda3
After the oil is changed in your 2019 Mazda3, the oil maintenance light on the dash will need to be reset. If you take your vehicle to a Mazda service center, the technicians will reset the light for you after completely the service. But if you ever need to reset the oil change light yourself, you can do so by following these steps.
- Press the push-button start button twice, with your foot off of the break.
- 2. Navigate to the “Applications” menu on the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system.
- 3. From the Applications menu, scroll down and select “Vehicle Status Monitor.”
- 4. Select “Maintenance” from the following menu, and then “Oil Change.”
- 5. Select “Reset” from the oil change menu to reset the light.
The light is now reset and will remain off until the vehicle travels the set number of miles. Note that the light should only be reset after the vehicle has undergone the proper service.
Read More: Learn how to connect to Apple CarPlay and Android Auto in your 2019 Mazda3
How often should I change the oil in my 2019 Mazda3?
Mazda recommends changing the oil in your 2019 Mazda3 every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first, when driving under normal driving conditions. If you driver your vehicle under more severe driving conditions, Mazda recommends intervals of 5,000 miles or 6 months. Information on servicing your 2019 Mazda3 can be found in the owner’s manual.
The wrench light will serve as an indicator that your vehicle is due for maintenance.
If your 2019 Mazda3 is in need of an oil chance, our service center at Compass Mazda is here to help. Scheduling an appointment can be done here on the Compass Mazda website. Our team is ready to help you keep your Mazda in top condition.